四段初到餐馆的英语对话
第一段:有预订正常入席
Customer: Hi, we have a reservation for two under the name Smith. 您好,我们有一个在史密斯名下的两人位预订。
Host: Good evening, welcome to our restaurant. Let me check for your reservation. Yes, we have it here. Please follow me to your table. 晚上好,欢迎来到我们的餐厅。让我查一下您们的预订。是的,我们这里有。请跟我去您们的桌子。
Customer: Thank you. 谢谢您。
Host: Here is your table. Can I get you something to drink while you look over the menu? 这是您们的桌子。在您们看菜单时,我能给您们拿点什么喝的?
Customer: Yes, I'll have a glass of red wine, please. 是的,我会要一杯红酒。
Host: And for you, sir? 还有你呢,先生?
Customer: Just water, please. 请喝点水。
Host: Great, I'll be right back with your drinks. Please take your time to look over the menu, and let me know when you're ready to order. 很好,我马上回去给您们拿饮料。请慢慢看一下菜单,当准备好点菜时告诉我。
Customer: Thank you. 谢谢您。
第二段:预订有误不能正常入席
Customer: Hi there, we have a reservation for two under the name Smith at 7:00 PM. 您好,我们有一个晚上7点在史密斯名下的两人位预订。
Host: Let me check. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find a reservation under that name. Are you sure you made the reservation at this restaurant? 让我查看一下。很抱歉,我似乎找不到用这名下的预订。你确定你在这餐厅预订了吗?
Customer: Yes, I'm positive. I made it last week over the phone with one of your staff members. 是的,我很肯定。 我上周通过电话与你们的一名员工预订的。
Host: I apologize for the inconvenience. Can I have your phone number? Maybe there was a mistake in the reservation details. 我很抱歉给您带来不便。我能知道您的电话号码吗?也许预订细节有误。
Customer: Sure, my phone number is 537-1426. 当然,我的电话号码是537-1426。
Host: Thank you. Oh, here it is. I see the reservation was actually made for tomorrow. I'm so sorry for the confusion. 谢谢您。哦,在这里。我看到预订实际是明天。我很抱歉给您带来困惑。
Customer: Oh, that's a shame. We were really looking forward to dinner tonight. Is there anything you can do to help us? 哦,真可惜。 我们真的很期待今晚的晚餐。 您有什么可以帮助我们的吗?
Host: I'm afraid we're fully booked tonight. However, Let me see what I can do. Can you wait here for a moment while I check with my manager? 恐怕我们今晚订满了。 但是,让我看看我能做什么。 您能在这儿等一下吗?我和我的经理核实一下。
Customer: Yes, of course. 是的,当然。
Host: I'm sorry for the confusion. We can seat you in about 20 minutes. Will that work for you? 我很抱歉给您带来困惑。 我们可以在大约 20 分钟内为您安排座位。 您看可以吗?
Customer: Yes, that's fine. Thank you so much for your help. 是的,那很好。非常感谢您的帮助。
Host: Of course, we'll take care of you. Please have a seat, and we'll call you when your table is ready. 这是我们该做的,我们会照顾您们的。请坐,然后当您们的桌子准备好时,我们会叫您们。
第三段:无预约正常入席
Host: Hi, welcome to our restaurant. How many people are in your party? 您好,欢迎来到我们的餐厅。 您们有几个人?
Customer1: Just two. 只有两人。
Host: Great, follow me please. Here is your table. Is this okay for you? 好的,请跟我来。这是您们的桌子。这对您们合适吗?
Customer1: Yes, it looks good. Thank you. 是的,看起来不错。谢谢您。
Host: You're welcome. Can I start you off with something to drink? 不客气。我可以开始给您们喝点什么?
Customer1: Yes, I would like a glass of red wine, please. 是的,我想要一杯红酒。
Host: Sure, and for you? 好的,您呢?
Customer2: I'll have a water, please. 我要一杯水。
Host: Would you like any lemon or ice with your water? 您想在水里加点柠檬或冰块吗?
Customer2: No, just plain water is fine. 不,只要纯水就可以了。
Host: Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks. Do you need a few minutes to look at the menu, or do you already know what you'd like to order? 好的,我会马上拿您们的饮品回来。 您们是否需要花几分钟时间查看菜单,或者您们已经知道要点什么?
Customer1: I think we'll need a few minutes, please. 我想我们需要几分钟。
Host: No problem at all. Take your time and I'll be back shortly. 完全没有问题。 慢慢来,我会很快就回来。
第四段:无预订等座位
Customer: Hi, do you have any available tables for two? 您好,有两人桌吗?
Host: I'm sorry, we're currently at full capacity and have a waitlist. The estimated wait time is about 30 minutes. 很抱歉,我们目前已满员,还有候补名单。 预计等待时间约为30分钟。
Customer: Oh, that's quite a wait. Is there any way we can leave our name and come back later? 哦,那真是一个漫长的等待。有什么办法可以留下我们的名字,稍后再回来吗?
Host: Absolutely, we can take your name and phone number, and give you a call when a table becomes available. 当然,我们可以记下您的姓名和电话号码,并在有空桌时给您打电话。
Customer: Great, let's do that. Can I also take a look at the menu while we wait? 太好了,那我们就这样做吧。 我们还可以在等候时看一下菜单吗?
Host: Of course, here's a menu for you to browse. We have some great appetizers and drinks to enjoy while you wait. 当然,这里有一个菜单供您们浏览。我们有一些很棒的开胃菜和饮料,您可以在等待时享用。
Customer: Thank you, we'll definitely order some appetizers to pass the time. And please let us know when our table is ready. 谢谢您,我们一定会点一些开胃菜来打发时间。当桌子准备好时请告诉我们。
Host: Will do, thank you for your patience, and enjoy your time here at the restaurant. 会的,谢谢你的耐心,然后享受在这里餐厅的时光。