打错电话常用的各种句子
• This is not Mr. Sun's office. 这不是孙先生的办公室。
• Nobody here by that name. 这里没有人叫那名字。
• There is no Lily Green here. 这里没有格林.莉莉。
• There's no Bob Hope in this office. 这办公室里没有鲍勃·霍普。
• There's no one here by that name. 这里没有叫那个名字的人。
• I'm sorry, there's nobody here by that name. 对不起,这里没有叫那个名字的人。
• Are you sure? 你确定吗?
• Are you sure there is no Lucy here? 你确定这里没有露西吗?
• Are you a new-comer? 你是新来的吗?
• I called before, and he was there. 我以前打过电话,而且他在那里。
• Sorry, wrong number. 对不起,打错号码了。
• You have the wrong number. 你打错号码了。
• Sorry, you must have the wrong number. 对不起,你一定打错号码了。
• I think you have the wrong number. 我想你打错号码了。
• I'm afraid you have the wrong number. 恐怕你打错号码了。
• I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number. 恐怕你拨错号码了。
• Sorry, I think you've dialed the wrong number. 对不起,我想你拨错号码了。
• Are you sure you dialed the right number? 你确定你拨对了号码?
• It seems you've misdialed. 好像你拨错了。
• It seems that you have misdialed. 好像你拨错了。
• Sorry, you've got a wrong number. 对不起,你打错号码了。
• I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 恐怕你打错号码了。
• I remember the number clearly. 我清楚地记得号码。
• What number did you dial? 你拨得什么号码?
• What number are you calling? 你打得电话是什么号码?
• It's 1199866. 它是 1199866。
• Is your number 1199886? 你的号码是1199886吗?
• Is this 1199886? 这是1199886吗?
• Isn't this 1199886? 这不是1199886吗?
• Oh, sorry, that's not this number. 哦,抱歉,不是这个号码。
• I'm sure you have the wrong number. 我确认你打错号码了。
• I'm sure that you have dialed the wrong number. 我确认你拨错号码了。
• I'm sorry, I dialed the wrong number. 对不起,我拨错号码了。
• I'm afraid I've dialed the wrong number. 恐怕我拨错号码了。
• I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定是拨了错误的号码了。
• I'm afraid I've got the wrong number. 恐怕我打错号码了。
• Sorry, I've misdialed. 抱歉,我拨错了。
• I'm sorry. I must have misdialed. 我很抱歉,我一定拨错了。
• You can look up the correct number in the telephone directory. 你可以在电话簿里查到正确的号码。