转接电话常用的各种英语句子
• Could you get me transferred, please? 请问,你能帮我转机吗?
• Let me transfer you. 让我给您转接。
• Let me transfer this call for you. 让我为您转接这个电话。
• I'll transfer your call. 我会转接您的电话。
• I'll transfer your call to the person in charge. 我会把你的电话转接给负责人。
• I'm transferring your call to the sales department. 我在把你的电话转到销售部。
• I'll switch you to Mr.Brown. 我会给你转接布朗先生。
• Could you please connect me to Mr. Cook's office? 请你能帮我接库克先生的办公室吗?
• Could you connect it to the meeting room? 你能把电话接到会议室吗?
• Please connect me with Mr.Salvatore. 请帮我接通萨尔瓦托先生。
• I'm connecting you now. 我现在给您接通。
• I'll connect you. 我将给您接通。
• I'll connect you now. 我现在就给您接通。
• I'll connect you to extension 103. 我会给你接通103分机。
Hold the line while I connect you, please. 请保持好线路,我给你接通。
• Could I have extension 1526? 我能转接到1526分机吗?
• May I have Mr.Green, please? 请问,我可以接通到格林先生吗?
• Please put me through 256. 请帮我接通256。
• I'll put you through. 我会给您接通。
• I'll just put you through. 我这就给您接通。
• I'll put you through to Mrs. Williams. 我会给你接通威廉姆斯太太。
• I'll put you through to the Customer Services Department. 我会给您接通客户服务部。
• I'm putting you through to Mr. Corbett now. 我现在正给你接通科贝特先生。
• Extension 103, please. 请接103分机。
Give me extension 101, please. 请给我转101分机。
• Please hold. 请等待。
Hold on. 稍等。
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Hold on a moment, please. 请稍等片刻。
• Can you hold? 你能稍等吗?
• Could you hold on? 你能稍等吗?
• Could you hold on for a moment, please? 请问,你能稍等一会儿吗?
• Please hold while we put you through to one of our assistants. 请稍候,我们给您接通我们的一个助理。
Hang on. 等等。
Hang on a second. 等一下。
Hang on a minute. 稍等一下。
Hang on for a moment. 稍等片刻。
• Could you hang on? 你能等一下吗?
• Will you please hold the line? 请你保持线路好吗?
• Could you hold the line? and I'll try and find her. 你能在线稍等吗?然后我会去找她。
• One moment, please. 请稍等。
• Just a second, please. 请稍等。
• Just a minute. 稍等。
• Just a minute, please. 请稍等。
• He's not answering his phone. 他没接电话。
• The line is busy. 线路忙。
• I'm sorry, the line's busy. 对不起,线路忙。
• Her line is busy now. 她的线路现在占线。
• I tried to call him, but the line was busy. 我试着打给他,但线路忙。
• The number is busy now. 这号码现在占线。
• It's engaged. 电话占线。
• The line's engaged. 线路占线。
• Her line is engaged. 她的线路占线。
• I'm sorry that the number is engaged. 对不起,这号码占线。
• Couldn't get a connection. 无法连接。
• I can't make the connection. 我无法取得连接。
• I can't get through. 我不能接通。
• I couldn't get through. 我不能接通。
• I can't get through at the moment. 我此时接不通。
• I'm sorry you had to wait. 很抱歉您得等了。
• Do you want to hold? 您想在线等吗?
• Don't hang up, please. 请不要挂断电话。
• Don't keep me waiting long. 别让我等很长时间。
• Mr. Peck is on line one. 派克先生在一号线。
• Mr. Smith, you have a Ms. Anderson on line 1. 史密斯先生,一号线有一位安德森女士。
• It's through. Please go ahead. 接通了,请说吧。