无法接电话留言常用的各种英语句子
无法接电话的各种说法:
• I was busy doing something. 我正忙着做事。
• I am really busy, ask her if I can call her back? 我真的很忙,问她是否我能给她回电话?
• I'm sorry. Mr.Huang is quite busy right now. 我很抱歉,黄先生现在很忙。
• I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. 对不起,她现在忙得不可开交。
• I'm afraid Mr. Smith is too busy right now to take your call. 我恐怕史密斯先生现在太忙了,不能接你的电话。
• Mary ,Jenny is on the phone. 玛丽,珍妮在打电话。
• Sorry, he's on the other line. 对不起,他在接另一个电话。
• I'm sorry, he's on another call. 我很抱歉,他在接另一部电话。
• Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone. 贝蒂和苏珊正在打电话。
• He's not available now. 他现在没空。
• I'm sorry, he's not available at the moment. 我很抱歉,他此时没空。
• He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
• I'm sorry, she's a company at this time. 我很抱歉,她此时有客人。
• He's with a customer at the moment. 他此时和一个客户在一起。
• When will he be free, do you know? 他什么时候有空,你知道吗?
要找的人不在的各种说法:
• She is not in. 她没在。
• Sorry, he isn't in. 对不起,他没在。
• I'm sorry, he's not in right now. 我很抱歉,他现在不在。
• I'm afraid he is not in at the moment. 我恐怕他此时不在。
• I'm afraid he's not in office right now. 我恐怕他现在不在办公室。
• She's not here. 她不在这里。
• She's not here right now. 她现在不在这里。
• Mr. Wang is not here at the moment. 王先生此时不在这里。
• I'm sorry, Mr.Smith is out. 我很抱歉,史密斯先生出去了。
• No, he's out at the moment. 不,他此时在外面。
• He's out to lunch now. 他现在在外面吃午饭了。
• He's out of town now. 他现在在城外。
• He has gone out of this town on business. 他已去城外出差了。
• He's off today. 他今天休假了。
• He called in sick today. 他今天请病假了。
• He's away from his desk now. 他现在离开办公桌了。
• She's not at her desk right now. 她现在不在办公桌旁。
• He's in, but he's not at his desk right now. 他在,但他现在不在办公桌旁。
• I saw him just now. 我刚才看见他了。
• But Mr.Thomas left here. 但托马斯先生离开这里了。
• You just missed him. 你正好错过了他。
• Is he around? 他在附近吗?
• Will he be back soon? 他很快就会回来吗?
• He should be back soon. 他应该很快回来。
• He shouldn't be long. 他不该很长时间的。
• When is he coming back? 他什么时候回来?
• When will she be back? 她什么时候会回来?
• When will she come back? 她什么时候会回来?
• Do you know when she'll be back? 你知道她什么时候会回来吗?
• Do you know when they'll be back? 你知道他们什么时候会回来吗?
• May I ask what time he will come back? 我可以问下他什么时候回来呢?
• When do you expect him back? 你预计他什么时候回来?
• I'm afraid I don't know. 恐怕我不知道。
• I don't know, he didn't say. 我不知道,他没说。
• He didn't say when he'd return. 他没说什么时候回来。
• He should be back in ten minutes. 他应该十分钟后回来。
• He should be back in the office next week. 他应该在下周回到办公室。
• I think he will come back at 3 p.m. 我想他会在下午三点回来。
• He isn't here yet. 他还没在。
• He is away for the rest of the day. 他今天不回来了(他今天余下的时间都不在了)。
留言的各种说法:
• Is there anything you'd like me to tell him? 有什么你想要我告诉他的事情吗?
• Is there any message I can take? 有什么我能捎得口信吗?
• Is there any message I can give to your teacher? 有什么我能给你老师的口信吗?
• Do you need me to tell him something? 你需要我告诉他什么吗?
• Do you have a message? 你有留言吗?
• Do you want to leave a message for Mrs. Green? 你想给格林太太留言吗?
• Do you wish to leave a message? 你想要留言吗?
• Would you like to leave a message? 你想要留个口信吗?
• Can I take a message? 我可以带个口信吗?
• Can I take a message for you? 我能为你捎个口信吗?
• Could I pass him the message? 我可以把口信传给他吗?
• May I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
• Could I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
• Could I leave a message for her, please? 请问,我能给她留言吗?
• Can I give her a message? 我可以给她留言吗?
• Can you help me to give her a message? 你能帮我给她捎个口信吗?
• I'd like to leave a message. 我想要留个口信。
• Could you ask her to call me? 你能让她打电话给我吗?
• Could you ask him to call me back? 你能让他给我回电话吗?
• Could you get her to ring me back, please? 请你能让她给我回电话吗?
• Please ask him to call me back. 请让他给我回电话。
• Please ask him to call me back as soon as he returns. 请让他一回来就给我回电话。
• Please tell him to call me. 请告诉他给我打电话。
• Please tell her to call me back. 请告诉她给我回电话。
• Please let her know I called. 请告诉她(让她知道)我打过电话。
• When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called. 当他回来时,请告诉他简打过电话。
• Please let her know I called. 请告诉她(让她知道)我打过电话。
• Please tell Mr. Bao, Mike called. 请告诉包先生,迈克打过电话。
• Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called. 你能告诉他林恩·凯恩打过电话吗?
• Can I tell him why you are calling? 我能告诉他你为什么打电话吗?
• I'll tell him that you called. 我会告诉他你打过电话。
• I'll tell Mr. Thomas that you've called. 我会告诉托马斯先生你打过电话。
• I'll tell him that you called as soon as he gets back. 他一回来我就告诉他你打过电话。
• I'll let him know that. 我会告诉他这个。
• I'll be sure he receives the message. 我肯定他会收到口信的。
• I'll be sure he gets the message. 我肯定他会得到口信的。
• I'll make sure he gets your message. 我会确保他收到你的留言。