打招呼常用的英语句子
简单打招呼的各种说法:
• Hi! 您好!
• Hi there! 您好!
• Hi, everybody! 大家好!
• Hi, everyone! 大家好!
• Hi, guys! 大家好!
• Hello! 您好!
• Hello there! 您好!
• Hello, everybody! 大家好!
• Hello, everyone! 大家好!
• Hey! 您好!
• Hey there! 您好!
• Morning! 早上好!
• Good morning! 早上好!
• Afternoon! 下午好!
• Good afternoon! 下午好!
• Evening! 晚上好!
• Good evening! 晚上好!
简单问候的各种说法:
• How are you? 你怎么样?
• How are you, man? 你怎么样?
• How are you today? 你今天怎样?
• How are you recently? 你最近怎样?
• How are you doing? 你过得怎样?
• How are you feeling? 你觉得怎样?
• How are you feeling today? 你今天觉得怎样?
• How are you getting along? 你过得怎样?
• How are things? 事情怎样了?
• How are your things? 你的事情怎么样了?
• How are things with you? 你的事情怎么样了?
• How are things going? 事情进行的怎样了?
• How are things coming along? 事情进展的怎样了?
• How's it going? 事情进展的怎样了?
• How's everything? 一切还好吗?
• How's everything going? 一切进展的怎样了?
• How's everything here? 这儿的一切怎样了?
• How's everything with you? 你一切怎样了?
• How's everything coming together? 一切进展如何?
• Is everything ok? 一切进展如何?
• How's your day? 你今天怎样?
• How's your day been? 你今天怎样?
• How's your day going? 你今天怎样?
• How's your day so far? 你今天怎样?
• How's life? 生活怎样?
• How's life treating you? 生活对你怎么样?
• How's work? 工作怎样?
• How's business? 生意怎样?
• How was your business? 生意怎样?
• How's your family? 你家人怎样?
• Is your family well? 你家人好吗?
• How are the kids? 孩子们怎么样了?
• How is your son? 你的儿子怎样呢??
• Oh, and how is your daughter? 哦,还有你的女儿怎么样?
• How's your husband? 你丈夫怎样?
• How are your parents? 你的父母怎样?
• How's your health? 你健康如何?
• What's up? 怎么样?
• What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
• What's new with you? 你有什么新鲜事吗?
• Anything new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
• Are you ok? 你还好吗?
• Are you well? 你还好吗?
• Is everything ok? 一切还好吗?
• Are things going ok? 事情进展的顺利吗?
• Are things going alright? 事情进展的顺利吗?
• Long time no see. 好久没见了。
• It's been too long. 是已经很久了。
• I haven't seen you in a while. 我有一段时间没看见你了。
• I haven't seen you in a long time. 我很长时间没看见你了。
• I haven't seen you in ages. 我有段时期没看见你了。
• I haven't seen you for ages. 我有段时期没看见你了。
• I haven't seen you in ages. 我有段时期没看见你了。
• Wow! Small world! 哇,世界真小!
• Wow! What a small world! 哇,多么小的世界呀!
• It is a small world, isn't? 世界很小,不是吗?
• Isn't it, a small world? 不是吗?世界真小!
• What brings you here? 什么风把你吹到这儿了?
• What brings you to England? 什么风把你吹到英格兰了?
• What circumstances brought you here? 什么情况把你吹到这儿了?
• Where have you been? 你一直在哪里?
• What are you doing? 你在做什么呢?
• What are you doing now? 你现在做什么呢?
• What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么呢?
• What are you doing around here? 在这儿附近做什么呢?
• What are you doing in Frankfurt? 你在法兰克福做什么呢?
• What are you up to? 你在忙什么呢?
• What have you been doing? 你一直在做什么呢?
• What have you been up to? 你一直在忙什么呢?
• You look good. 你看上去很好。
• What have you been doing? 你一直在做什么呢?
• You look good today. 你今天看上去很好。
• You look nice. 你看上去很好。
• You look very nice tonight. 你今晚看上去非常好。
• You look really nice today. 你今天看上去真好。
• You look nice today, too. 你今天看起来也很好。
• You look great! 你看上去很棒!
• You look awesome! 你看上去棒极了!
• You're looking good. 你看上去很好。
• You're looking well. 你看上去很好。
• You're beautiful! 你很漂亮!
• You're really good-looking! 你真好看!
• You really look sharp today. 你今天看起来真漂亮。
• You look sensational. 你看上去美极了。
• You look very handsome. 你看上去很帅。
• You've become so beautiful. 你变得如此美丽。
• You look like a million bucks. 你看起来像个百万富翁。
• You've really changed. 你真的变样了。
• You haven't changed much. 你没多大变化。
• You haven't changed at all. 你完全没变样。
反问候的几种说法:
• You? 你呢?
• And you? 还有,你呢?
• And yourself? 还有,你自己呢?
• What about you? 你又怎样呢?
• How've you been? 你一直怎样?
• How you been? 你一直怎样?
回应问候的各种说法:
• Good. 很好。
• Good, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
• I'm good, thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
• Generally good. 总体良好。
• Pretty good. 相当好。
• Pretty good, thanks. 相当好,谢谢。
• I'm pretty good. 我相当好。
• I'm doing good. 我过得很好。
• I've been good. 我一直很好。
• I've actually been pretty good. 我确实一直很好。
• Fine. 很好。
• Fine thanks. 很好,谢谢。
• Fine, thank you. 很好,谢谢你。
• Just fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
• I'm fine. 我很好。
• I'm fine,thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
• I'm fine, thank you. 我很好,谢谢你。
• I'm doing fine. 我过得很好。
• Well, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
• Very well, thank you. 很好,谢谢你。
• I am well. 我很好。
• I'm very well. 我很好。
• I'm very well indeed. 我真的很好。
• Doing well. 过得很好。
• I'm doing well. 我过得很好。
• I'm doing very well. 我过得很好。
• I'm doing really well. 我过得确实很好。
• I'm doing quite well. 我过得非常好。
• I'm doing pretty well. 我过得相当好。
• Been better. 一直很好。
• I've been better. 我一直很好。
• I could be better. 我还可以更好些。
• Never better, thanks. 从来没这么好过,谢谢。
• I've never felt better. 我从未感觉这么好过。
• I haven't been better. 我再好不过了。
• Couldn't be better. How about you? 再好不过了。你怎么样呢?
• Great. 很好。
• Great, thanks. 很好,谢谢。
• I'm great. 我很好。
• Yeah, I'm feeling great. 是的,我觉得很好。
• I'm doing great. 我过得很好。
• I've been great. 我一直很好。
• Yeah, I've been great, thanks. 是的,我一直很好,谢谢。
• I'm very happy right now. 我现在很幸福。
• I don't think I can be any happier right now. 我认为我目前再幸福不过了。
• I'm absolutely lovely. 我非常愉快。
• Wonderful, thank you. 好极了,谢谢你。
• Fantastic! 好极了!
• I'm fantastic. 我好极了。
• Fabulous! 好极了!
• Just okay. 很好。
• I'm OK. 我很好。
• I'm OK, thanks. 我很好,谢谢。
• I'm doing okay. 我过得很好。
• Yeah, alright. 是的,很好。
• So far, so good. 到目前为止很好。
• Can't complain. 没什么可抱怨的(知足了)。
• Yeah, everything's good. 是的,一切很好。
• Everything is great. 一切很好。
• Everything is really cool. 一切都很酷。
• Everything is OK. 一切很好。
• Everything's taken good care of. 一切都料理得很好。
• It's all good. 一切很好。
• It's too good to be true. 确实是太好了。
• Things have been going well. 事情一直进展的很好。
• Oh, things are coming together nicely. 哦,事情进展得很令人满意。
• Yeah, it's going great. 是的,事情进展的很好。
• Work is going well. 工作进展的很好。
• I've been very busy. 我一直很忙。
• Working a lot. 工作很多。
• I'm completely swamped with work. 我完全被工作淹没了(我工作忙得不可开交)。
• Same old, same old. 老样子。
• The same old, same old. 老样子。
• The usual. 和往常一样。
• Same as usual. 和往常一样。
• The same as usual. 和往常一样。
• No, just the usual. 没变化,就和往常一样。
• Another day, another dollar. 和往常一样(得过且过)。
• Not much. 没多少变化。
• Not much at all. 根本没什么变化。
• Not a lot. 没多少变化。
• Nothing. 没什么变化。
• Nothing much. 没什么大变化。
• Nothing new. 没什么新变化。
• Nothing really. 真没什么变化。
• Nothing special. 没什么特殊的。
• Nothing is special. 没什么是特别的。
• So-so. 一般般。
• Nothing is special. 没什么是特别的。
• Not bad. 不错(还可以)。
• Yeah, not bad. 是的,还不错。
• Not bad, thanks. 还不错,谢谢。
• Not bad. You? 还不错。你呢?
• Not too bad. 不太坏(还不错)。
• I could use a coffee. 我还能喝上咖啡(生活还过得去)。
• I could use a tea. 我还能喝上茶(生活还过得去)。
• I'm alive. 我还能活着。
• I'm not good today. 我今天不是很好。
• Not great. 不很好。
• Not so good. 不太好。
• Not so well. 不太好。
• Not so great. 不太好。
• I'm not feeling so good. 我感觉不太好。
• I've not been so good, actually. 事实上,我一直不太好。
• Too bad. 太糟糕了。
• Going from bad to worse. 每况愈下(越来越糟)。
• I'm hanging in there. 我在坚持着。
• I feel like garbage. 我觉得自己像废物。
• I feel like trash. 我觉得自己像废物。
• I feel like death. 我感觉像死了。
• It's a long story. 说来话长。
• It's hard to say. 这很难说。
• Things are getting better. 事情正在好转。
• Things have been going well. 情况已经在转好。
• It's been a few months since we last saw each other. 自我们上次见面已经有几个月了。
• It's been so long. 是太久了。
• It's been too long. 是太久了。
• It's been a long time. 是很长时间了。
• It's been such a long time. 是很长时间了。
• It's been a while. 是有一段时期了。