表达再见的各种常用的英语句子
打算离开的各种说法:
• Time went by so fast. 时间过得真快。
• It's late. 很晚了。
• It's kind of late. 有点晚了。
• It's time to go. 是走的时间了。
• Right then, it's time to go. 那么,是该走的时间了。
• It's time for me to go. 是我走的时间了。
• It's almost time to go home. 差不多是回家的时间了。
• It's time to leave. 是离开的时间了。
• It's time to get going. 是该走的时间了。
• Alright, that's me off, guys. 好了,那是我离开的时候了,伙计们。
• I suppose it's time I made a move. 我想是动身的时间了。
• Okay, I suppose it's time we made a move. 好吧,我想是我们动身的时间了。
• All right guys, I suppose it's time to made a move. 好吧,伙计们,我想是动身的时间了。
• I'd better go now. 我最好现在走了。
• Sorry I'd better go now. 对不起,我最好现在走了。
• I'd better go, too. 我最好也走了。
• I'd better run. 我最好走了。
• I'd better get going. 我最好走了。
• I guess I'd better get going. 我想我最好走了。
• I'd better get going now. 我最好现在走了。
• I should go now. 我现在该走了。
• I'm leaving. 我要离开了
• Well, I'm gonna have to go. 好吧,我得走了。
• I'm gonna make a move. 我要动身了。
• I have to leave. 我得离开了。
• I'm sorry to have to leave so soon. 我很抱歉这么快就得离开了。
• I have to go. 我得走了。
• I have to go now. 我现在得走了。
• I really have to go. 我真的得走了。
• I am afraid that I have to go. 恐怕我得走了。
• I have to run. 我得走了。
• I have to rush. 我得赶紧走了。
• I have to get going. 我得走了。
• Oh, I got to go. 哦,我得走了。
• I really got to go. 我真的要走了。
• I gotta run. 我得走了。
• I'm sorry I'm gonna have to dash. 对不起,我得赶紧走了。
• I am very sorry, but I must go. 我非常抱歉,但我必须走了。
• I'm afraid I must be going now. 恐怕我现在必须走了。
• I've got to go. 我得走了。
• I've gotta go. 我得走了。
• I've got to go now. 我现在得走了。
• I've got to get going. 我得走了。
• I'v got to get out of here. 我得离开这里了。
表达挽留的各种说法:
• I didn't think it was so late. 我认为时间不是很晚。
• Can't you stay a little longer? 你不能再呆一会儿吗?
• I hate to run, but... 我不想走,但...
• I have things to do. 我有事情要做。
• There are other things I need to take care of. 我有其他事情要处理。
• I won't keep you any longer. 我不会再留你了。
• Good talking to you. 很高兴和你交谈。
• Nice talking to you. 很高兴和你谈话。
• It was nice talking to you. 很高兴与你交谈。
• It was nice talking to you, too. 我也很高兴和你交谈。
• It was really nice talking to you also. 和你交谈真的也很高兴。
• It's been nice talking to you. 很高兴和你交谈。
• It's been great talking to you. 很高兴和你交谈。
• I've enjoyed conversing with you. 我很高兴和你交谈。
• Talking with you is a pleasure. 和你谈话是一种乐趣。
• Talk to you later. 以后再和你聊。
• Talk to you soon. 一会儿再和你聊。
• Let's chat some more next time, OK? 让我们下次多聊些,好吗?
• Talk to you soon. 一会儿再和你聊。
表达叮嘱的各种说法:
• Take care. 保重。
• Take care of yourself. 照顾好你自己。
• Take good care of yourself. 好好照顾你自己。
• Keep in touch. 保持联系。
• Stay in touch. 保持联系。
• Let's keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。
• Let's stay in touch. 让我们保持联系。
• Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
• Let's connect soon. 让我们尽快联系。
• Let's touch base soon. 让我们尽快取得联系。
• Call me later. 以后给我打电话。
• Give me a call sometime. 有空给我打个电话。
• You can call me any time. 你可以随时给我打电话。
• I want to know you're okay. 我要知道你没事。
• I want to know you're alright. 我要知道你没事。
• I want to know you're safe. 我要知道你是安全的。
• I'll give you a call. 我会给你打个电话的。
• I'll call you and let you know. 我会打电话告诉你。
• I'll call you when I arrive. 当我到达时我会给你打电话。
• I'll call you when I get there. 当我到那时我会给你打电话。
• I'll call you when I land. 我着陆后会给你打电话。
• I'll call you when I reach my destination. 我到达目的地时会给你打电话。
• Don't forget to bring something back for me. 别忘了给我带些东西回来。
• I'll keep that in mind. 我会记住的。
表达想念的各种说法:
• I miss you. 我想你。
• I'll miss you. 我会想你的。
• I'm going to miss you. 我会想你的。
• I'm really going to miss you. 我真会想你的。
• I love you. 我爱你。
• I love you, too. 我也爱你。
• Give me a hug. 给我一个拥抱。
表达祝福的各种说法:
• Say hi to your family for me. 代我向你的家人问好。
• Please say hello to everyone. 请向大家问好。
• Please say hello to John for me. 请代我向约翰问好。
• Give my best to your family. 代我向你的家人问好。
• Please give my regards to your family. 请代我向你的家人问好。
• Please give my best regards to your family. 请代我向你的家人问好。
• Good luck. 祝好运。
• Have a good one. 祝好运。
• All the best. 祝一切顺利(祝万事如意)。
• All the best, bye. 祝一切顺利,再见。
• Have a good weekend. 祝周末愉快。
• Have a nice weekend. 周末愉快。
• Have a good day. 祝今天快乐。
• Have a nice day. 祝今天快乐。
• Have a good night. 晚安。
• Have a good evening. 祝今晚快乐。
• Enjoy your trip. 旅途愉快。
• Have a nice trip. 旅途愉快。
• Have a good journey. 祝旅行愉快。
• Have a safe journey home. 一路顺风(安全到家)。
表达再见的各种说法:
• Catch you later. 以后找你。
• I'll catch you later. 我以后会找你。
• Catch you later. 以后找你。
• I hope to see you soon. 我希望尽快见到你。
• I hope to see you again soon. 我希望尽快再次见到你。
• I hope we can see each other again some time. 我希望我们能在什么时间再相见。
• I'd like to see you again. 我想再次见到你。
• I'd like to see you again next week. 我想下星期再次见到你。
• Looking forward to seeing you again. 期待再次见到你。
• I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. 我期望很快见到你。
• I'll be back. 我会回来的。
• I'll come back. 我会回来的。
• Bye. 再见。
• Bye, dear. 再见,亲爱的。
• Bye bye. 再见。
• Bye-bye honey. 再见,亲爱的。
• Bye-bye sweetheart. 再见,亲爱的。
• Bye-bye mommy. 妈妈,再见。
• Bye-bye, daddy. 爸爸,再见。
• Bye, now. 那再见了。
• Bye for now. 暂时再见了。
• Goodbye. 再见。
• Cheerio. Cheerio.
• See you later. 以后见。
• See you. 再见。
• See ya. 再见。
• Later. 以后见。
• Later, man. 以后见。
• See you tomorrow. 明天见。
• See you tomorrow morning. 明天早上见。
• See you tonight. 今晚见。
• See you next time. 下次见。
• See you again. 再见。
• See you around. 回头见。
• I'll see you around. 回头见。
• See you soon. 一会儿见。
• See you in a bit. 一会儿见。
• So long. 再见。
• Let's get together again sometime. 让我们有时间再聚吧。