办理登机手续常用的各种英语句子
核对个人信息的各种说法:
• Passport, please. 请出示护照。
• Your passport, please. 请出示您的护照。
• May I see your passport? 我可以看看您的护照吗?
• Could I see your passport, please? 我可以看看您的护照吗?
• Could I have your passport, please? 我可以拿您的护照吗?
• Can I get your passport, please? 我可以拿您的护照吗?
• Could you give me your passport? 您能给我您的护照吗?
• Here. 在这里。
• Here it is. 这是。
• Here you are. 给您。
• Here you go. 给您。
• I see your information right here. 我在这里看到你的信息了。
• I have seen your information. 我已经看到你的信息了。
• You're flying to New York today. 你今天要飞往纽约。
办理托运行李的各种说法:
• Are you checking any bags? 你要托运什么行李吗?
• Are you checking in any bags? 你要托运什么行李吗?
• Do you have any check-in bags? 你有什么托运的行李吗?
• Do you have any luggage to check today? 你今天有什么托运的行李吗?
• Do you have any baggage for checking today? 你今天有什么要托运的行李吗?
• Do you have any baggage you'd like to check? 你今天有什么想要托运的行李吗?
• How many bags are you checking? 你要托运几个包?
• How many bags are you checking in? 你要托运几个包?
• How many baggage will you be checking? 你要托运几个行李?
• How many luggage do you have to check? 你有几个托运的行李?
• How many pieces of baggage would you like to check in?  你想要托运几件行李?
• Just one. 只有一件。
• Just this one. 只有这一件。
• Just the one suitcase to check in. 只有这一个托运的行李箱。
• Two pieces. 两件。
• I have two. 我有二件。
• I have one suitcase. 我有一个手提箱。
• I have one suitcase to check. 我有一个托运的行李箱。
• I'm checking two bags. 我打算托运两个包。
• Any carry-on luggage?  有什么随身行李吗?
• I have two carry-ons. 我有两件随身行李。
• You can only take one carry-on with you, the others need to be checked. 你只能随身携带一件行李,其它的需要托运
• Your suitcase is oversized and needs to be checked.  你的手提箱超尺寸了,需要托运。
• Can you put your bag on the scale? 你能把你的包放在磅秤上吗?
• Can you place your bag on the scale for me, please? 请问,你能帮我把你的包放在磅秤上吗?
• Please put your luggage on the scale. 请把你的包放在磅秤上。
• Put it on the scale. 把它放在磅秤上。
• Place your suitcase on the scale. 把你的行李箱放在磅秤上。
• Your bag is overweight. 你的包超重了。
• I'm sorry to say that Your bag is overweight. 我很很抱歉地说:你的包超重了。
• It appears your bag is just a bit too heavy.  看来你的包有点太重了。
• It is over our weight requirement. 它超过了我们的重量要求。
• What is the free baggage allowance? 免费行李限额是多少?
• What is the baggage allowance for my flight? 我的航班行李限额是多少?
• The baggage allowance is 23kg. 行李限额是23公斤。
• Our limit of suitcase is 23 kilograms. 我们的行李箱限额是23公斤。
• How much is it over by? 它超过了多少?
• How much is it overweight by?  它超重了多少?
• Two pounds. 两磅。
• There's a fee for bags over 2 pounds. 有超过2磅的行李费用。
• Perhaps you could take something out of your bag and put them in your carry-on bag. 也许你可以从包里拿出一些东西,然后把它们放在随身携带的包里。
• I'll take a few things out and put them in my carry-on. 我会把一些东西拿出来放在我的手提包里。
• I'll take this big book out of the baggage. 我会把这本大书从行李里拿出来。
• I'll have to charge you for the extra weight. 我得向你收取额外重量的费用。
• You have to pay extra for this. 你得为此支付额外费用。
• There is an excess baggage charge. 有一个超重的费用。
• There will be an extra charge. 将有一个额外的费用。
• How much is it? 多少钱?
• It's $25. 25美元。
• The charge for overweight is $25. 超重的费用是25美元。
• The overweight baggage fee is 25 dollars. 超重的行李费是25美元。
• Now your bag is ready to be checked. 现在您的行李准备好托运了。
选择座位的各种说法:
• Do you have a seating preference? 你有座位偏好吗?
• Would you like a window or an aisle seat? 你想要靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?
• Would you like to sit at the window or the aisle? 你想要坐在窗边还是过道边?
• Would you prefer an aisle or window seat? 你喜欢靠过道还是靠窗的座位?
• Would you rather have a window or aisle? 你想要窗户还是过道?
• Which seat do you prefer, window, middle or aisle? 你喜欢哪个座位,靠窗的,中间的还是靠过道的?
• A window seat, please. 请给一个靠窗的座位。
• An aisle seat, please. 请给一个靠过道的座位。
• I'll take an ailse seat. 我会要一个过道得座位。
• I'd like a window seat. 我想要一个靠窗得座位。
• May I have a window seat? 我可以要一个靠窗的座位吗?
• Can I get an aisle seat, please? 请问,我可以要一个靠过道的座位吗?
• Do you have one near the front? 你们有一个靠近前面的吗?
• I'd like something near the front of the plane. 我想要靠飞机前部的座位。
• Anything is ok, but I don't want to be by an emergency exit. 任何座位都可以,但我不想在紧急出口旁。
一切办好及提供咨询的各种说法:
• All set. 都办理好了。
• You're all set. 都为您办好了。
• Here is your boarding pass. 这是您的登机牌。
• Here are your boarding pass and your passport. 这是您的登机牌和护照。
• Is the flight on time? 航班正点吗?
• Yes, it is. 是的,正点。
• The boarding time is 8:30. 登机时间是8:30。
• Boarding will start from 8:30. 登机将从8:30开始。
• The flight boards at 8:30. 航班在8:30登机。
• You'll board the plane at Gate 54. 你将在54号门登机。
• You'll be departing from Gate 54. 你将从54号门出发。
• You're going to depart from Gate 54. 你将从54号门出发。
• Your flight leaves from Gate 54 and boarding begins at 8:30. 您的航班从54号门离开,并且登机在8点30分开始。
• You should get to your gate about one hour before departure. 你应该在出发前一小时左右到达登机门。
• Please arrive at your gate at least thirty minutes before your departure time. 请在出发时间前至少三十分钟到达登机门。
• Where is the departure gate? 出发的登机门在哪里?
• How do I get to the gate? 我怎么到登机门?
• Could you tell me the way to the boarding gate? 你能告诉我去登机门的路吗?
• Could you show me the way to Gate 54? 你能指给我去 54 号登机门的路吗?
• You follow the signs to the gate. 你按照指示牌就到这登机门了。
• After you go through security, go straight to your boarding gate. 通过安检后,直走就到你的登机门了。
• Enjoy your flight. 祝您旅途愉快。
• Enjoy your trip. 祝您旅途愉快。
• Have a nice flight. 祝飞行愉快。
• Have a lovely flight. 祝飞行愉快。
• Have a great trip. 你旅途愉快。
• Thank you. 谢谢您。
• I will. 我会的。